The aXs2 is a low profile pool lift that is an ideal access solution for community and hospitality swimming pools. The aXs2 lift meets the Americans with Disabilities Act Access Guidelines (ADAAG 2010) and has a 300 pound lifting capacity. The aXs2 lift installs into your pool deck via locking anchor. 360° rotation ensures a safe transfer area.
- 360° rotation for transfer safety and flexibility
- Compact design requires minimal deck space
- Third-party tested & verified ADA compliant
- Integrated armrests
- Sturdy and generous rotomolded seat
- LiftOperator® Intelligent Controller with 24V battery
- Full range of operation from handset and control box
- Powder-coated stainless steel and aluminum construction
Specifications: 300 pound lifting capacity. Powered by a 24-volt rechargeable battery. Powder coated stainless steel and aluminum.
Part Number(s): 310-0000, 310-0000N, 310-0000C, 310-0000CN, 310-0000R
For model 310-0000 (aXs2 w/ anchor) Box 1: 102 lbs. 55” x 19” x 14” Box 2: 36 lbs 24” x 24” x 27”