*CALL FOR UNBEATABLE PRICING AND A NO CHARGE ANALYSIS OF YOUR PARTICULAR COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS *
** AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT TO MEET THE DECEMBER 19, 2008 DEADLINE **
ARE YOU READY? If you are not in compliance, you could face a $1.8 MILLION FINE!
The Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act was passed to promote the safety of swimming pools and spas.
EFFECTIVE DATE: December 19, 2008
Anti-entrapment products deemed compliant by the manufacturer are IN STOCK NOW!
Regulations and products are subject to change. For complete details regarding the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act, contact the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) at www.cpcs.gov or 301-504-7908 or the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals at www.apsp.org. Consult your local governing bodies (state, county, municipality, etc) for other regulations and information.
Here are some highlights of the safety act:
– Sales of drain covers not in compliance with ASME/ANSI A112.19.8 2007 are prohibited as of December 19th 2008.
– All existing public pools and spas must replace drains and suction outlets with products that are compliant with the
ASME/ANSI A112.19.8 – 2007 standard.
– Public pools and spas with a single main drain (other than an unblockable drain) are required to have additional
devices designed to prevent suction entrapment.
This drain fits the following: Alloy Brass Foundry (ABF), Afras, Splash, Swimquip, Caretaker/Polaris, Advanced (APP, Hayward and certain Custom Molded (CMP)
– For Single or Multiple Drain Use (see installation instructions)
– SINGLE: Floor: 100 GPM at 4.2 fps / Wall: 70 GPM at 2.9 fps
– DUAL: Floor: 100 GPM at 2.1 fps / Wall: 70 GPM at 1.5 fps
– TRIPLE SYSTEM: Floor: 200 GPM at 2.8 fps / Wall: 140 GPM at 1.9 fps
Floor: 108 GPM at 1.5 fps
– 7.7 sq. in. Opening
– 3 Sets of Different Stainless Steel Screws
– Manufactured from Super Stong UV Resistant ABS/ASA Material
– Easily and Safely Retrofits to Most Brand’s Existing Frames and Sumps That Models numbers LP8VAxxx and 8AVxxx Do
Not Already Fit. (See Cross-Reference Chart and Installation Instructions for Details)
– Patent Pending Flo-Max Technology Super Low-Profile Eliminates Cleaner Hang Ups.
– Meets or Exceeds ASME/ANSI A112.19.8-2007 National Standards and ASTM G154 UV Testing
– Listed with IAPMO R&T
– Made in the USA